Take 5% off site wide when you spend $30 or more at eBay. Use redemption code PICK5 to activate offer.
Terms & conditions
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer is available for a limited time only, for as long as it is advertised by eBay on www.ebay.com.au (“Offer Period”).
- The offer entitles you to 5% off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) when you spend $30 or more in one transaction during the Offer Period, for up to three transactions and up to a maximum discount of $300 per transaction.
- To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code PICK5 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- A minimum spend of $30 per transaction applies.
- The 5% discount is on item cost only and does not apply to postage costs.
- The total discount is capped at $300 per transaction. Limit 3 transactions per person during the Offer Period.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- Purchases of items listed in the following categories are excluded from this offer: Bullion (178078), Services (316), Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Tickets, Travel (11,730), Other Lots More Items (88433) and Gift Cards (172,009).
- Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount, limit, suspend or terminate a user account, prohibit access to this offer or any future offers, delay or remove hosted content or take other technical and legal steps against you if eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon, voucher or redemption code.
- Your eBay.com.au account must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.